Satisfy Your Streaming Appetite with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited3 min read
Rejoice, video lovers! The new version of KeepSolid VPN Unlimited has a feature that will make your streaming easier and more convenient. What’s that? Drumroll… Streaming servers tab! The change may seem minor, especially as we already had servers providing access to streaming content. So, what has changed? Without further ado, let’s get this explained below.
What is this new Streaming Servers tab all about?
If you go to the Servers section of KeepSolid VPN Unlimited app, you can now find an additional tab called Streaming, besides the familiar All servers and Favorites (currently available in the iOS version of the app only). On the Streaming tab we’ve gathered the following servers:
- Streaming, California, San Francisco
- BBC iPlayer, Hampshire
- Netflix, Hulu, California, San Francisco
The names of the latter 2 servers are self-explanatory – they can be used to access American Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer. But what about the “Streaming, California, San Francisco” server? What services can it provide access to? You may not know this, but its capabilities are actually quite diverse. It can unblock video streaming websites like Pandora, Switch, Spotify, NBC Sports, Fox, Nickelodeon, and many more!
Connect to the relevant server and don’t let your plans get messed up by any geoblocks. KeepSolid VPN Unlimited helps you to defeat the irritating Content Unavailable message and stream movies without restrictions. Use VPN for streaming movies, and your choice of content to watch will no longer be confined by your geographical location. Isn’t that cool?By 2019, online video will be amount to 4/5 of the global internet traffic. Click To Tweet
How to use Streaming servers?
That’s as easy as pie! Just follow a couple simple steps to prepare for streaming favorite movies & series:
- Download KeepSolid VPN Unlimited.
- Create KeepSolid ID, if you don’t have one.
- Go to the Servers tab > Streaming > connect to the required server.
- Open the relevant streaming website, pick a movie you wish, hit Play, and watch or even marathon your favorite videos, whatever your streaming appetites are.
Talking about appetites, compiled below are some curious facts about tastes to streaming and watching movies. Enjoy!
Interesting facts about streaming habits and appetites
Our appetites for video content
- An average global viewer spends 4.4 hours each day watching videos.
- In 2017, Netflix subscribers around the world watched more than 140 million hours of content per day. That is about 70 million movies per day!
- Netflix also revealed an amazing fact about its user (whose identity is unknown), who streamed Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 365 days in a row. We could not even imagine that such dedicated fans really exist. Do you have any such fetish movie that you would watch every day for a whole year?
Binge-watching and binge-racing
- A 2016 survey by Statista showed that 90 percent of Millennials and 88 percent of those belonging to Gen Z engaged in binge-watching TV series (watching multiple episodes of a series in a row, it’s also called marathon-viewing).
- Netflix unveiled some “binge-racing” statistics (completing entire series of a show in 24 hours): there were about 200,000 binge-racers in 2013. In 2017 that number increased drastically to as much as over 5 million. Be honest, were you one of them, hm? 🙂
- Check out the top 20 list of binge-raced shows, in case you are racking your brains over what to watch next. The series devoured whole, in one go, by dozens of viewers, cannot be boring.
Streaming is fun and entertaining, provided there are no obstacles like geo-restrictions on your way. Our team strives to help you overcome the blocks and improve your streaming experience. Watch your favorite videos whenever you want and wherever you are with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited!