Get Connected to VPN Unlimited New Server – Miami, FL4 min read
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited team has yet another great news to announce! As our security solution is rapidly developing, we make sure each and every client gets the quality service without any restrictions on speed and bandwidth. Typically, VPN is used as your basic protection for any kind of online activity that secures your private data from any cyber criminals, gives you access to territory-restricted content (especially when traveling), and offers safe online shopping and WiFi experience.
Today we’re adding a new American VPN server location in Miami, Florida in addition to our already broad list of servers. So the range of US IP addresses you can get with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is extending with Miami, Florida!
The Florida VPN server ensures even greater coverage for the Southern part of the North American continent and South America as well. Let’s explore Let’s explore why use and how to get Florida IP address, as well as some fun facts about Miami and see what this gorgeous place offers the travelers.
Why use Florida VPN server?
This VPN server location is one of the best solutions for the US residents and travelers to this country. Similar to our other servers, the Florida VPN server encrypts online traffic and ensures the highest speed for people who are located close to Miami. Using Florida VPN server, you get an American IP address and access to most American websites.
How to get Florida IP address?
Your Miami, Florida IP address is just a few clicks away! To get it, just follow the few easy steps below:
- Download KeepSolid VPN Unlimited app.
- Create your KeepSolid ID or log in, if you already have one.
- On the main screen under the Start button you’ll see the name of a VPN server. Click on it to get to the Servers screen.
- Scroll down to the US-Florida server or type it in the Search field.
- Click on it and once the VPN connection is established, you have Florida IP address!
All websites now detect the Florida IP address rather than your real one. It’s like you go on a virtual trip to Miami in a matter of seconds 🙂 And in case you’re planning a real trip to Miami, we’ve prepared some handy tips for you. See below!
Fun things to do in Miami, Florida
- The quintessential Miami hot spot is the South Beach. Famous for shopping and partying, South Beach is the trendy place! Aside from staying in the top American hotels, there are also great walking tours, Art Deco architecture exhibitions, and the best American night clubs. South Beach Walking Tour will take you back to the 1920s, as this place has always been synonymous with nonstop fun, glamour, and glitz.
- If you want to keep an eye on the best nature and animal scenes ever, then head to Zoo Miami. A wide variety of animals from all over the world are present here, including Africa, Asia, Australia, etc. All animals are completely cage-free, grouped according to their geographic territory.
- If you seek to amuse your child, you should definitely visit the Miami Children’s Museum and the Miami Museum of Science. A learning adventure for the whole family, both museums offer a variety of interactive exhibits that will leave you breathless.
- For a historic lookout, you can visit the Ancient Spanish Monastery. Noted as one of the best and most important monasteries on the North America continent, the building originates from 1133-1144 Segovia, Spain. Dedicated to Virgin Mary, it was dismantled in Europe and shipped to the US. In 1952, the monastery was rebuilt in Miami (it took 2 years and $1.5 million dollars).
Try Florida VPN server right away
Interesting facts about Miami:
- Julia Tuttle, the brilliant American business woman, was a founder of Miami.
- Miami was named after a Native American tribe, the Mayaimis. They lived there until the 17th century. Actually, Mayaimis, or big water, was the name of the Lake Okeechobee.
- Over 800 parks are located in the Miami area. The two separate National Parks are bordered: Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park.
- The Miami Beach is the world’s largest collection of Art Deco Architecture.
- Miami’s development started back in 1944. Before that, there used to be a mangrove swamp.
- The first ever suntan lotion was introduced by the Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green.
- Miami owns the world’s largest cruise ship port!
- In the past, it was a popular place among pirates. They would come to its shores to have a good time and hide their precious treasures.
- It is the Wreck Diving Capital of the Americas (lots of wrecks). For instance, Miami Beach holds more than 75 diveable shipwrecks just minutes away from its Diving Center.
Bottom line on the new Florida VPN server
Miami is definitely a great choice, both for a real trip and an online journey with a virtual IP address for Florida. Whatever the case, we’ve got you covered – with the tips to enjoy Miami trip to the fullest and KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, that’ll provide you with Miami, Florida IP address no matter where you are!