VPN Unlimited: New Servers in Dallas, Texas3 min read
We are happy to announce that we have successfully launched yet another two powerful servers in Dallas, Texas, further advancing our global server network. It means that VPN Unlimited has an even greater North America coverage, and our secure network is enabled to sustain even larger amount of customers, providing them with the around the clock protection and online safety with unlimited Internet speed and connection bandwidth. Also, we have gathered a few amazing sightseeing places in Dallas that you may want to visit one day. In addition, explore the fun facts about Dallas and keep on using VPN Unlimited for your guaranteed online protection year around.
Six Flags Over Texas is an amazing place to visit. You will find the roller coaster rides for the bravest with such great thrills including Brave the Texas Giant, Shock Wave, Superman Tower of Power, Titan, Runaway Mountain and the Gunslinger. Also, there are sky diving, bowling, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, catamaran sailing, go karts and race car driving. Also, you can visit the flashy Sandy Lake Amusement Park and Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park.
The Old Red Courthouse Museum of Dallas Country where history meets culture in the heart of the city.
Pioneer Plaza Cattle Drive – the 70 bronze steers and three bronze trail riders created by the artist Robert Summers. Located on the actual Shawnee Trail drive in front of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. In the spring of 1866, about 260,000 cattle passed through Dallas on their way then to be traded to farmers of the north.
Public ArtWalk Dallas where over 30 pieces of art and architecture are presented. Beautiful classic architecture meets the contemporary sculptures in a free self-guided tour of 3.3-mile route.
Dallas Fun Facts
- Dallas is the 9th largest city in the USA.
- If you like the automated frozen margaritas, then you should know that the machine was invented in Dallas.
- First integrated circuit computer chip was invented in Dallas (then it became a microchip).
- The highest buildings in the city include the 72-story Bank of America Plaza, the 50-story Reunion tower and the Dallas Convention Center.
- The population of Dallas tripled by the 1970s and now it is over a million people.
- Known as a marketing center, trade continues to be the core of the Dallas economy.
- Dallasite, Don Wetzel got frustrated to stand in line to the bank, so he invented the first automated teller machine in 1968.
- The Dallas Arts District is known to be the largest in the US.
- Highland Park Village Shopping Center developed and built back in 1931 is the first planned shopping center.
- When completed, the Trinity River Corridor Project will be 10 times bigger than the size of New York’s Central Park.