The VPN Unlimited icon is located in the status bar—in the upper right corner of your Mac desktop. Left click it to view the application options.
macOS: In the application, open the Subscription tab and view the remaining subscription/trial time.
iOS: In the application, view the remaining subscription/trial time at the bottom of the main screen.
Android: In the application, view the remaining subscription/trial time at the bottom of the main screen.
Windows: In the application, go to the Subscription tab to view the remaining subscription/trial time.
Windows Phone: In the application, open the Connection tab and view the remaining subscription/trial time in the Remaining line.
Linux: In the application, open the Account Status tab and view the remaining subscription/trial time in the Subscription section.
Chrome extension: View the remaining subscription/trial time at the bottom of the extension window.
Firefox extension: View the remaining subscription/trial time at the bottom of the extension window.
macOS: In the application, open the Account tab and click Statistics.
iOS: In the application, open the Settings tab and tap the Statistics.
Android: In the application, open the Settings tab and tap Statistics in the General section.
Windows: In the application, open the Account tab and click Statistics.
Linux: In the application, open the Account Status tab and click the Show Statistic button in the Subscription section.
macOS: Yes, you can enable the password protection on the Account tab by switching the Password Protection ON.
iOS: Yes, you can enable the password protection on the Settings tab by switching the Touch ID recognition ON. Thereby, you will be able to sign in with either your Touch ID or your password.
Or you can just switch the Remember Password OFF. This way, you will have to enter your password each time you want to sign in to the application.
Android: Yes, you can enable the password protection on the Settings tab by switching the Password Protection ON in the Security section.
Windows: Yes, you can enable the password protection on the Account tab by switching the Password Protection ON.
Linux: Yes, you can enable the password protection on the Account tab by switching the Password Protection ON.
- Open the application, go to Menu > Settings > Delete profile.
- Now install the file from scratch, following the steps of the profile installation wizard.
- Open System Preferences > Profiles.
- Select VPN Unlimited profile and then click '-' icon in the bottom part of the list.
- Now open VPN Unlimited on your device. On the Account Status tab, tap the Details button and follow the instructions provided by the app.
If you don't want to enable this option, you need to open your Downloads folder and run the downloaded profile file manually.
- Navigate to the Desktop.
- Right click the Network symbol in the taskbar.
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
Note that some VPN applications remove OpenVPN drivers during the uninstallation process, so VPN Unlimited might stop working after you delete them. To fix this issue, simply reinstall the VPN Unlimited app again.
For example, to add the app to the Windows Defender exception list, the next time Windows Defender alerts you about the software, on the Action menu in the Alert dialog box, click Always Allow. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Read more about adding an exception to Windows Firewall here
- Remove the currently installed VPN Unlimited profile. For this purpose: Open the application, go to Menu > Settings > Delete profile.
- Try to connect to any VPN server.
- Follow the steps of the profile installation wizard.
- Open Settings dialog in the VPN Unlimited app and enable OpenVPN Profile.
- Choose a required location.
- At this step, you will be asked to install a profile for the chosen location. Tap on the Install button to continue. After the profile is installed, click the Done button.
- Download OpenVPN Connect and launch it. The app will be activated automatically.
- Open device Settings > VPN. Make sure that a check mark is set for VPN Unlimited (OpenVPN).
- That’s it! Now OpenVPN is enabled.
Please see the distinctive features for each firmware below and decide what fits you best.
- Easier to install
- More user-friendly interface
- More consistent support and functionality with OpenVPN
- A lot more supported devices
- More supported functionality for wireless modes like Repeater Bridge
- More built-in options for more advanced features like WI-Fi hotspots
- Supports OpenVPN and PPTP protocols
To activate your registered account, use the special link in the activation email that was sent to the email address you used during registration process.
If you can't find this email, please check the Spam folder and the Spam settings of your email client.
If you haven’t received this email, or the link doesn't work please contact our technical support team at
For desktop version, open the VPN Unlimited app. In the Login window, input the email you used for registration and click "Forgot Password?"
We will send you an email which contains a link to reset your password. If you haven’t received this email, or the link doesn't work please contact our technical support at
If the payment was made via Apple iTunes, please follow the link bellow to see the instructions on how to change/cancel the auto-renewable subscription in your iTunes account: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
If the payment was made via Google Play Market, you can cancel it via your Google Play web office.
You can get a Redeem Code during promotions or as bonuses from our team. For additional information, please contact Support. If you already have a Redeem Code, please activate it here
Also, you can buy additional slots for your devices in the Purchases tab.
Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Uninstall VPN Unlimited.
- Open Cydia > Packages > uninstall AppSync 3.1 (or whatever AppSync version that you have installed).
- Reboot your phone.
- Re-install VPN Unlimited.
- Log out of your iTunes account by going to Settings > Store > Sign out, then sign in again using the same method.
- You should now be able to make in-app purchases (provided that you don’t have AppSync installed in Cydia)
Please go to Home Screen > Settings > General > Profile > delete VPN Unlimited profile.
Then open the VPN Unlimited app, choose any server and install a new profile. Try to connect again and let us know about your results.
You need to go to your iOS device Settings > General > Date & Time > select the actual date (Most importantly the year) or just turn on the switch to 'Set Automatically’.
Then open the VPN Unlimited app > choose a server and install a new profile. After that, try to connect.
If it does not help, please click on the VPN Unlimited icon in the top menu bar > Available connection > choose VPN Unlimited IPSec.
Try to connect and let us know if this helps. If not, shoot us a message.
Try to connect and let us know if it works. If not, please contact us.
Also, sometimes this issue could be caused by another app installed on your device. Try to close other apps one by one, and then mark the check box again.
Some of our customers with the same issue reported the following:
“I downloaded the CM Security Antivirus and it found the TowelRoot. I fixed it and now the VPN is working.” and “On my Nexus, I deleted 2 meteo apps. And now I can mark the check box and use the VPN Unlimited app.”
Please let us know if it works for you too. If not, feel free to contact us.
If you want to add a new device, first you need to delete one of already registered devices. You can manage your account personally from your KeepSolid office at https://vpn.keepsolid.com/
Please go to Devices—here you can see the list of all your devices, and manage them manually.
Also, you can buy additional slots for your devices at the Purchases tab.
You can try to do the following:
Turn on VPN > Select server > Go to the web version of your email client, and send an email from there.
You will be then asked to confirm your identity, and after that process your email client should work fine.
Please note that our technical specialists are currently working to solve the issue, and the service will be back available again as soon as possible.
Please try to login again in a few hours and let us know if there are still any issues.