How to manually remove a profile
on your macOS
1. Go to System Preferences and select "Profiles".
2. Delete the profile, and enter the user password if requested.
3. Then, go to Network connections.
4. If you see any connections which start with “VPN Unlimited”, delete them
5. If the “-“ button isn’t available, there is an alternative way to remove the profile.
In Terminal type networksetup
yournetworkservice, please type the name of the network service you want to remove, using quotation marks. If you are not sure about its correct name, you can find it in the list of your network services.
To view this list, go to Terminal:
Please, make sure that you typed the name of the network service exactly in the same way as it appears in the list.
To ensure that the network service is removed, you can view the list of network services again:
Note. Only Terminal is required, no XCode. The .plist will update automatically; you don’t need to copy or delete it. The remove command bypasses the GUI and removes the service whether or not the “-“ button is greyed out.