Are you used to paying for your purchases with Apple Pay?
Great, figure out how to buy a VPN Unlimited subscription with Apple Pay.
If you are a proud owner of at least one Apple device with Face or Touch ID, you probably know how it is convenient to pay for your purchases with Apple Pay. The greatest benefit of this payment method is that you can complete secure, contactless payments without entering an endless card number, billing address, and any other data each time. It saves a lot of time. All you have to do is tap the Buy button and confirm your purchase using your Face or Touch ID. That’s it!
So, if you’ve been looking for a VPN application that supports Apple Pay, you should stop your searching process and choose KeepSolid VPN Unlimited®! Our security software supports Apple Pay, and so you can buy our VPN subscription in a matter of seconds. In this manual, you can find a detailed instruction on how to buy our VPN with Apple Pay on our official website in your Safari browser. How to pay for our VPN subscription with Apple Pay in Safari? Let’s check it out!
1. Ensure you’ve signed in to your Apple ID with an active credit card in your Wallet.
Note: To complete your VPN purchase with Apple Pay on our official website, you must add billing address information in the Wallet app.
2. Open your Safari browser.
3. Then, go to the KeepSolid VPN Unlimited official website and navigate to Pricing.
4. Choose a KeepSolid VPN Unlimited subscription that you want to buy.
5. Now you should create your KeepSolid ID by entering your email address. Or if you already have your KeepSolid ID, you should enter an email address you use to sign in to your KeepSolid User Office.
6. In step 3, you should select a payment method > click on the Apple Pay logo.
7. Click Proceed.
8. In a new Apple window, select the credit card you want to pay for our VPN subscription.
9. Complete your payment.
For users who try to buy VPN with Apple Pay in Safari via iPhone or iPad:
For users who try to buy VPN with Apple Pay in Safari via Mac models with Touch ID:
For users who try to buy VPN with Apple Pay in Safari via other Mac models:
If your payment is successful, you’ll see Done on your Apple screen.
So, that’s it! We hope that our guide has been helpful for you and now you can easily get our VPN Unlimited subscription with Apple Pay on your own. If you still have any questions about VPN payments with Apple Pay, don’t hesitate to drop an email to [email protected].
Get a 7-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee to check out all the benefits of our reliable VPN service!