WireGuard® is the latest VPN protocol with state-of-the-art security and greatly optimized performance. This protocol was originally released for the Linux kernel, but now it is cross-platform and can be deployed on any platform.
More information about WireGuard® features you can find in the article What is WireGuard® protocol?
This guide provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to set up a WireGuard® VPN connection on your Android device.
There are two methods to configure WireGuard® connection. Choose any of them and ensure your online privacy:
3. Run this application and press thebutton in the bottom right corner.
4. Choose the way you want to import a VPN configuration. We recommend you to use a QR-code or Import from file to prevent possible misprints.
6. Turn on the WireGuard® VPN connection and explore secure and anonymous web browsing.
Note: VPN Unlimited® is compatible with devices running Android 4.4 and higher.
1. Launch the latest version of the KeepSolid VPN Unlimited® application on your Android device.
2. Go to the Menu by tapping the button in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select the Settings tab and choose Protocols.
Make sure that your VPN connection is not active. Otherwise, it will be automatically re-connected using the chosen VPN protocol.
4. Choose the WireGuard® VPN protocol and move back to the main screen by tapping the arrow in the top left corner.
5. Choose the appropriate server location and enjoy secure browsing.
“WireGuard” is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.