WireGuard® is the latest VPN protocol with state-of-the-art security and greatly optimized performance. This protocol was originally released for the Linux kernel, but now it is cross-platform and can be deployed on any platform.
More information about WireGuard® features you can find in the article What is WireGuard® protocol?
This guide provides a detailed instruction on how to configure a WireGuard® connection on your Windows PC.
There are two methods to configure a secure WireGuard® connection. Choose one of them and forget what geo-blocks and surveillance mean:
3. Open the WireGuard® app, press Import tunnel(s) from file, and select the WireGuard® configuration file.
4. Press the Activate button. Now your WireGuard® connection is established.
Note: VPN Unlimited® is compatible with devices running Windows 7 and higher.
1. Launch KeepSolid VPN Unlimited® on your Windows PC.
2. Open the Menu. To do this, press button in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Go to the Settings tab and select Protocols.
If your VPN connection is active it will be automatically re-connected using the chosen VPN protocol.
4. Select the WireGuard® VPN protocol and move back to the main screen.
5. Choose the appropriate server location and enjoy fast and reliable VPN connection.
“WireGuard” is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.