Global Netflix Price Comparison List | Best Netflix Subscription By Countries3 min read
Almost every TV shows fan dreams about an unlimited Netflix subscription. Or even about a lifetime one. Actually, the perfect option would be to combine both items in one subscription. Just imagine how awesome it is – to lay in your bed, doing nothing, eating snacks, and watching movies and series for eternity… And, as the icing on the cake, all that at the cheapest price tag. Ideally, the free one 😁
Unfortunately, that’s an impossible dream. In real life you have only 3 options:
- Buy a basic Netflix subscription for your country
- Pack your bags and move to the country with cheapest Netflix subscriptions
- Use a well-trusted VPN software with streaming servers, like KeepSolid VPN Unlimited 😊
Our team knows everything about Netflix international pricing. So, let’s figure out which Netflix country is the most cost-effective and which country subscription you should choose. Check it out!
Enjoy unlimited access to Netflix with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
Netflix international pricing
First things first, we should note that Netflix is a huge international media-services provider that is available across 190+ countries. This streaming service allows users to access a great variety of films and TV shows, a part of which the company produces itself. And as you probably know, Netflix has different price tags for its subscriptions in different countries. The reasons vary – from different number of available content for a particular country, to regional pricing.
If we consider all of the Netflix subscriptions by country and compare its number of available content and price tags, we’ll see an interesting statistic. For instance, Turkey is the cheapest country to use Netflix in, its subscription costs only $3,27 per month. At the same time, Japan is considered to be the most cost-effective country with its 5986 of available content and $5,86 per month. The United States is obviously the winner when it comes to the number of available TV shows. Denmark is the most expensive country and Norway is the least cost-effective.
How many TV shows will you get for a monthly subscription in the most cost-effective countries for Netflix?
1) USA: 1682 TV shows for $7,99/mo
2) United Kingdom: 1566 TV shows for $7,87/mo
3) Canada: 1523 TV shows for $6,90/mo
4) Australia: 1520 TV shows for $7,40/mo
5) India: 1465 TV shows for $7,28/mo
6) Japan: 1372 TV shows for $5,86/mo
7) Slovakia: 1292 TV shows for $9,34/mo
8) Hungary: 1291 TV shows for $9,34/mo
9) Singapore: 1186 TV shows for $8,01/mo
10) Brazil: 1027 TV shows for 5,36/mo
Why does the USA seem to be the best Netflix country?
- The largest number of TV shows. According to the statistics, the US residents can access 1682 TV shows and it is the largest number among all the countries. So, watch the US Netflix if you are a true TV series fan, this subscription is definitely for you.
- Netflix secret categories. The US Netflix has more than 20 hidden categories in its catalogue. By purchasing American subscription, you get not only the Dramas category, but also Teen Drama, Crime Drama, etc. These hidden categories will help you to find the most relevant TV shows and movies that you’d like to watch. By the way, you can follow the New on Netflix USA to always keep abreast of newest TV shows.
- English lessons. Everybody knows that watching TV shows in English helps you to improve your language skills. Since the American subscription provides you with the biggest catalogue of original content, you should definitely try it. Subscribe to the US Netflix library and see for yourself 🙂