This guide covers OpenVPN configuration for iOS devices.
1. Go to your User Office at my.keepsolid.com and navigate to the ‘Account’ tab. At the ‘OpenVPN configurations for your device’ section, press ‘Download the .ovpn files’.
This option is considered equivalent to 1 active device, therefore occupies 1 slot. Give a name to a new “device” and the download process will start.
Save the archive with the configuration files to your computer and extract them.
2. On your iOS device, install the OpenVPN Connect app from the App Store.
3. On your computer, open iTunes and simply drag&drop the appropriate configuration files to the OpenVPN app.
4. On your iOS device, open the OpenVPN Connect app and confirm import of the configuration files by tapping .
5. Now choose the desired server and switch the toggle.
That’s it! Now you are connected to the VPN server via the OpenVPN protocol.